Friday, April 24, 2009

Holla Atcha Mamma!

So sorry about the bloggity absence lately.  I suuuuuuuuck at having too many irons in the fire, especially after having very few irons in the fire for so long.  I think I'm finding my feet, though, so yay for that.

I must note that I'm having a positively lovely time when I'm not totally freaking out about stupid self-imposed perfectionist issues.  I adore what I'm doing, and if I could skip all the phone calls, emails, faxes and assorted paperwork, I'd be tickled pink. And orange, with a smidge of violet and a dash of vermillion and a touch of chartreuse.

Today, we are re-vamping our tiny living space (700 sq. ft.) to make it more work friendly for yours truly, and I'm taking time out from cleaning/organizing/moving stuff to write this and scarf an egg salad sandwich.  (I love egg salad. So simple, so yum.)  My goal is to get all this boring crap done by tonight, and have my setup all streamlined so I can finish what I need to to start my Etsy shop and prepare for my first fiber festival


2 comments:

  1. {blink} Do you mean we aren't supposed to be spotty about updating our blogs?

    Oops. I'm anything but regualr, myself. {Smile}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!