Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pretty Things

I think I'll take a little time to inject some color into this grey, dismal day. Summertime, where are you?

Today's finished batch
Today's finished batch of roving. I went outside to try and get photos to use on Etsy, because the house is like a cave since the sun hasn't come out today. *pouts*


Falkland 56s hand-dyed top
I snagged this photo just as it started to rain. Again. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate w/ me tomorrow and I can take some better photos in order to get more stuff up in the shop.




2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty colors. {Smile} I'm glad the weather cooperated long enough to get a couple of pictures, at least. {SMILE}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anne. Hope you got your computer issues sorted.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!